1. Take the solder paste out of the refrigerator, put a "control use label", and fill in the "thawing start time and signature". The solder paste must be completely thawed before opening the lid for use. The thawing time is 6 to 12 hours.
2. Before using the solder paste that has been opened, you must first understand the opening time and confirm whether it is within the validity period of use.
3. When taking solder paste from the bottle, pay attention to adding as little as possible to the steel mold. After adding, be sure to screw the cap tightly to prevent the solder paste from being exposed to the air. The validity period of the solder paste after opening the cap is within 24 hours.
4. The solder paste should be fully stirred in the tank before use. There are two stirring methods:
a. The stirring time of the machine is generally 3~4 minutes.
b. When manually stirring the solder paste, it is required to stir in the same direction to avoid air bubbles in the solder paste, and the stirring time is 2~3 minutes.
5. When the solder paste is newly opened, it is necessary to check whether the thawing time of the solder paste is within 6 to 24 hours, and fill in the "opening time" and "use effective time" on the "use label".
6. In principle, the solder paste that has been opened should be used up as soon as possible. If this cannot be achieved, the remaining solder paste on the steel mold can be put into an empty jar at the end of the working day and reserved for the next use. However, the used solder paste cannot be mixed with the unused solder paste in the same bottle, because the fresh solder paste may be contaminated and deteriorated by the used solder paste.
7. If the solder paste is not used up on the day, if it is no longer produced the next day, put it back in the refrigerator for storage, and indicate the time on the label.