With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, the solder in the electronic manufacturing industry is also required to be environmentally friendly. Therefore, environmentally friendly tin bars
have begun to replace traditional leaded tin bars. The price of environmentally friendly tin bars is higher. From the perspective of cost saving, waste environmentally friendly tin bars need to be recycled.
How to use eco-friendly tin bars:
1. When using, put an appropriate amount of tin bar in the tin pot, connect the power supply, turn on the power switch, adjust the temperature to about "250" ℃, and use the solder bar to coat the red heating tube with tin until the tin surface Cover the heating tube. When the tin bar begins to melt, the tin bar should be added in time until the melting tin surface reaches a suitable height. When there is no solder in the tin melting furnace, do not use the tin melting furnace to energize and heat it.
2. The temperature range of general tin melting furnace: 0-500 ℃. But the actual maximum temperature is about 300 ℃ -400 ℃.
3. The setting temperature should not be too high to avoid accelerated oxidation of the tin surface. Generally, it is set at about 300 °C for suitable or according to the needs of use.
1. The shell of the tin melting furnace has a temperature of 50 °C-80 °C during use. This is a normal phenomenon. Pay attention to high temperature and do not touch the shell.
2. The tin melting furnace should be placed smoothly, and flammable items and other items cannot be placed within a range of 0.5m.
3. When using the tin melting furnace, the operator should use goggles and heat-proof gloves, and pay attention to avoid foreign objects falling into the melting tin pot during use to prevent accidents.
4. Before using the tin melting furnace, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent.
5. The tin melting furnace should be kept dry and should not work in a humid or rainy environment.
6. After the tin melting furnace is powered on, it is strictly forbidden to move, and it is not allowed to knock, disassemble and install its electric heating parts.
7. The tin melting furnace is connected with a ground wire, please be sure to use it and ensure a good grounding.
The waste of tin bars increases the production cost of electronic manufacturing enterprises and has a great impact on the market competitiveness of enterprises. Therefore, the recycling and disposal of waste tin bars is very important.