Use problems and solutions:
1. Too much tin dross during the use of tin bars
Answer: This situation is divided into hand dip furnace and wave furnace (wave furnace has semi-automatic and fully automatic wave furnace) to analyze. The analysis has the following points:
1. For the hand dip furnace, the problem of excessive tin slag is not very normal, and this problem rarely occurs. The customer shows that the tin surface turns yellow or purple. This situation may be due to the customer's furnace temperature deviation during operation. For example, the temperature is too high or the tin furnace has not been cleaned for a long time, resulting in too much anti-oxidation loss and no effect. In this case, just add a small amount of anti-oxidation or clean the furnace, and then control the temperature of the tin furnace. can be solved.
2. For the excessive tin slag mentioned in the wave furnace, first of all, it is necessary to distinguish whether the tin slag is normal. Generally, the black powdery tin slag is normal, but the tofu-like tin slag is not normal.
2. During the use of the tin bar, hairy tin slag appears on the tin surface, causing the circuit board to short circuit?
Answer: The hairy tin slag on the tin surface is due to the fact that the furnace has not been cleaned and replaced for a long time, resulting in high copper and iron content, insufficient tin furnace temperature, and the elements of copper and iron crystallize out and float on the tin surface. a phenomenon. As long as it is cleaned and the temperature is raised, it can be solved. Generally, this phenomenon is also a method for customers to eliminate some copper and iron.
3. The tin point is not full, and the tip is drawn and continuous welding?
Answer: The lack of tin point is related to the purity of the solder. To achieve a good solder joint, in addition to welding with a high-purity tin bar, it also needs the cooperation of a relatively active flux; The main reason is that the flux activity is not enough, and the purity of tin is required to be relatively high to solve the problem.